Sunday 19 February 2012

Children's Guide To Knowledge

Children's guide of knowledge - link

As an aside to my daily paintings, I came across this interesting link as I was searching for the illustrator of a children's book and thought it was worth a look.

I have a copy of the referenced book copyright 1963. I received it in 1968 so it is a newer version than the one Nan posted but the picks are the same. Mine is missing a few pages - I probably used them for a school project somewhere along the way - shame on me.  I have added a couple of different images below.



I always loved this book but I can't find any references as to who the illustrators were. If anyone know, please advise.

Children's Guide To Knowledge
Copyright 1963
Published by Parents' Magazine Press

No comments:

Post a Comment