Monday 26 March 2012

Week 19 - Back to Spring

Ok – so I jumped to summer for a few weeks but I missed spring.
Now that all of the Easter and spring bulbs are visible everywhere, it inspired me do so some more flowers.
The weather has been crazy warm and everything is sprouting. The hyacinths are starting in the warm parts of the garden as well as the beginnings of tulips and other bulbs. Soon the brown ugliness will be gone.



March 18, 2012
Crocuses



March 17, 2012
Peach Tulips
All of the tulips in the garden have started


March 16, 2012
Hyacinths
These are just ready to burst in my garden


March 15, 2012
Morning Glories
I can't wait to get some more of these growing this year


2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying this flower series! I've been photographing the same types of flowers for a couple weeks now. To be around them fills me with much energy, I will have to post my photographs soon. :)

    ReplyDelete